Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

STAR Testing

It's April again, which for some means taxes, and for others means standardized tests. And, just as I did last year, I will be publishing all the answers for this year's California STAR Test on my blog. Note: These are for version 02. If you wanted another version, sorry: You're out of luck. Here are the answers for questions 1-81 for the English test:
CJDFBGAJBHCJAFBHDJBGAHDFDGCGAJBGCJAJDGBHAJCFBHAHAGAJDGCGAHDG
AGAHB!!!!!
If anyone found those remotely helpful, I'll be surprised: That would require someone who is A) In 8th grade, B) In California, and C) Got version 02 for the STAR Test, and also read my blog today. Here are the answers for the Science section:
BHAHBFDJBFAJDGAGAGDJAHBHBGCJAHBJDHBHDFDBDGAFBHAFDGDHCHAFCHD
HDFDFDFCG!!!!!
There you have it. The Math and History tests are next week, so I'll update these later. And as always, I take no responsibility for the correctness of these answers. But I DO get good scores on the STAR tests every single time, so the choice is up to you!
My favorite part about the STAR test is the intro, which I've heard so many times, I have it memorized: "Today you will take a test to see how much you have learned. Some of the questions will be easy, and some will be more difficult. Don't worry about the ones that seem hard, just do your best and try to answer as many questions as you can. You will have 1 hour and 38 minutes".
The teacher, whoever it is, has to say that ridiculous monologue EVERY FREAKIN' TIME!!! IT'S BEGINNING TO DRIVE ME OUT OF MY MIND!!! But hey, I can't complain: The STAR test eats up two weeks that would normally be spent doing lame-ass school activities, and no one gives us any homework, except for my sadistic Spanish teacher.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment