Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pinnacles 2012

I've been very demotivated all week, so I haven't gotten around to posting about my trip to the Pinnacles. So, here is my trip... IN ONE PICTURE!!!


Aaaah, those great American dirt farmers, doing their part to help out our wonderful country... Jesus Christ. Look at that place.
Central California is, apparently, just as flat and mind-numbing as the Midwest. The plus side about California is that OUR crappy towns don't have bogus tourist attractions like 'World's Largest Ball of Twine', in a feeble yet desperate attempt to lure stupid people to our towns. I want my $65 BACK, you sod-sucking grit-eating SCAMMERS!
I have to go back to school tomorrow, meaning that tonight I'm going to have some fun watching The Daily Show before I slit my wrists. If that doesn't work, I'll gouge out my eyes with a power drill.
On that happy note, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment