Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

FTCP- Bonzai!!!

Greetings, people of Earth! Take me to your internet... BECAUSE I JUST GOT 3 CARTOONS ON THE FUNNY TIMES EDITORS PICKS (making a grand total of 5), I GOT FT TO FIX A GLITCH ON THEIR SITE (with the help of another FT cartoonist named Konrad Schwoerke), AND ANOTHER FT CARTOONIST BY THE NAME OF CTA GAVE ME AND KONRAD AN AWARD FOR DOING IT!!! OH, I'M SO AWESOME! MAINLY BECAUSE I HAVEN'T TAKEN MY KEYBOARD OF 'CAPS LOCK' FOR 5 1/2 LINES OF WRITING! OH, YEAH! OH, YEAH!
The Funny Times Cartoon Playground had a major glitch. Another cartoonist, codenamed Konrad Schwoerke, made a cartoon telling the FTCP people about it. I saw the cartoon, tried out the glitch, and Konrad was right.
With this glitch, you couldn't visit your 'all by this author' page, the page where you can see all the cartoons you've done. You couldn't tag a cartoon. And if you tried to search a tag, then it came up with a 'no cartoons found' message. So, expectedly, I was a little p***ed off.
I began making cartoons about the glitch. Eventually, when the FTCP people fixed it, another cartoonist gave me and Konrad an award. That cartoonist was cta, one of the best FTCP cartoonists EVER. He gave me and Konrad an award ceremony, and even put me and Konrad's likenesses in the cartoon. In one of my cartoons, me and Konrad fight over the award, and, oops, we break it.
Anyway, click on the following links to see either Elephant Man's (me), Konrad's, or cta's 'all by this author' page, in celebration of the destruction of the glitch. Bye!




P.S.---- 3 more of my cartoons got onto the Editor's Picks page of FT! That means they're eligible to appear in the next Funny Times newspaper, coming to you on December 21, or 27, or 3. Okay, I don't know when it comes out, but click HERE to see the Editor's Picks page. The first 3 you come to that are made by Elephant Man are MINE! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment