Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

X-Boxing...

Wow. I mean WOW. Friday was an incredible day. Here's the whole story.
On Wednesday, one of my friends invited me over to his house to play Call of Duty on his X-Box. However, his mom got sick, so we couldn't go over there. We decided to have him and my two other friends just come over to my house
to hang out, but since I don't have a video game system, it would've been lame-o.
When I got to school on Friday, my friend's mom had not gotten better. We were all totally bummed, but that's when I had the genius idea to bring the X-Box over to MY house and play it here. One of my friends loaned me his phone, I
made a few calls, and SHAZAM! We were in business.
Me and one of my friends got off at my bus stop. We hung out for five minutes while my other two friends got the X-Box and were driven over to my house. We set up the X-Box in about five minutes, hooked up the cords, logged on, and began to play.
This was awesome. All of us had been incredibly annoyed by the fact that we couldn't play the X-Box, and now we all could. When one of my friends had to go, I went on a TOTAL KILLING SPREE, and massacred practically everyone.
Oh, fun.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment