Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SWAMP: Superly Wild Abnormally Mutated Papers

Greetings and salutations, people who were surfing the web and randomly discovered this blog! As you may have guessed from the title of this post, I have created an acronym for The Swamp: Superly Wild Abnormally Mutated Papers. As I hope you recall, The Swamp is the massive, evil, soulless being that lives in the recesses of my three-ring binder. It is made up of all my past school assignments.
Most of my friends have already started creating their own Swamps (but I'm not letting them use the acronym, that's MINE!!!). My teachers are at a loss as to why we feel the need to create incredible messes at any chance we get. So are we, but that doesn't stop us from making more Swamps.
Oh, and click HERE to see Obama at the White House correspondent's dinner... it's insanely funny, and he pokes fun at the Republicans (SO IT MUST BE GOOD!!!)
Wow, this was a short blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment