Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Randumb Stuff...

Hello, somewhat loyal followers! I've got a lot of stuff to say, but first I want to clear up any nasty assumptions about a certain incident yesterday at around 4:00.
Using 'command c' to copy it and 'command v' to paste it, I ended up with the popular computer game, Robokill, as a post on my blog for about fifteen minutes. After numerous threats of legal action against me, I instantly deleted it.
Oopsy doopsies.
Anyway, even though I can't put Robokill on my blog directly, I can at least give you a link:
Now, moving on, a lot of people have been asking me if the previous images in my blog before this one are actually real photos of my desk, aka The Swamp (an evil, demented mess of papers and files that no one has the guts to clean up). Well, they are. Those are real images of The Swamp. Scary, no?
Unfortunately for The Swamp, I am forced to clean it out. I don't really WANT to kill it, but I have to.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment