Search This Blog

Monday, May 4, 2009

Intro to awesomeness



Greetings and Salutations, everyone! This is my first blogging experience, to be updated around every two days. I live in Marin County, California, land of the trees, mountains, and annoying Arnold Shwartznegger impersonators (or however you spell that crazy guy's crazy name). In this blog, you will find opinions (no, unfortunately no negative ones besides the aforementioned Arnold), recommendations, and Sci-fi amazingness. I warn you now: if you are a Jock, Football advocate, or Hockey devotee, you will not find your kinda stuff on this blog. NERDS, NERDS, AND ONLY NERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will finish this off with some pics of our Marin hikes, which my dad forces us to go on. Please feel free to leave comments. If you know me personally, it is required.

2 comments:

  1. I am honored to be the very first follower of this awsome blog:-)
    Great pictures of Mt Tam...cant wait to see your hiking pictures...any from the cow trail?

    Go get them G-Force!!!
    MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU !!

    ReplyDelete