Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Cliffhanger...

Oh my god. I just created the greatest series EVER on Funny Times. Click the following link to view it (but finish reading this blog first!!!)
Remember, read the cartoon in REVERSE ORDER. Start with page three and go to page one, since due to the odd setup of the playground gallery, the first page is the most recent 'toon.
Speaking of Funny Times, I recently passed the 750 cartoons mark. This means I have only 250 or so more cartoons until I hit the big 1,000. Only two 'tooners have hit 1,000: cta and Eric Per1in. I am SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT!!!
However, there is an enormous obstacle in my way: The reality of how long it takes to make 250 cartoons. That's why I've just been pumping them out recently. I went through five pages of cartoons in two days. That's 25 cartoons. Which means I had to do at least one cartoon for every waking hour of the past two days.
Speaking of waking hours, I recently realized something: If you live to be 80, you've only technically lived 40 years! That's because you were asleep for half that time! Now, of course, you ARE alive when you sleep, you're just not conscious. This means that you're only actually DOING anything for half your life (or if you're George Costanza, none of it).
That's all I've got. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment