Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Electile Dysfunction

I am running for governor of California.
Just thought I'd put that out there. Actually, I'm running for governor under my screen name on Funny Times.com, Elephant Man.
Also, you will notice that I have developed the greatest form of playground voodoo ever: The Shading Technique. It allows you to get a different camera angle, or a zoom in, with a change in lighting to boot. It's an almost Doonesburyesque feature that I just invented. Visit my 'all by this author' page at Funny Times to see other cartoons with this feature. If you can't read the text, bring the cartoon to a pages document and make it larger.
Here is the most evil thing that anyone has ever done.
Without consulting me, my friends deleted all my progress on my friend's Xbox.
Fortunately, that same friend is going to take his free time leveling me up. I'm hoping to get to level 40 by friday.
And another Xbox-related tidbit: We had a new person over to my friend's house who said he would 'Pwn my ass' at CODMW2 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2). He was highly mistaken. In a one-on-one, I came in at least 10 kills ahead of him. I was doing some serious butt kicking.
So, if you're that person (and you know who you are), I just want to say:
EAT IT, KID!!!
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment