Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Zombie Apocalypse, part II

Well, it's official. My school is insane.
EVERY SINGLE PERSON besides me 'feels the love'. It's scary. And it's all because of challenge day. They've been brainwashed and indoctrinated, and now they're going around 'atoning for their sins'. It's scary.
Anyway, if you ever end up at school and hear about something called challenge day, run screaming into the night.
Oh, and another tidbit of info you might be interested in: I got a call from my associate Diego Tutweiller this morning, and he says that I won the bid on a Russian breakaway republic! That's right, I'm now the 12-year-old despot of the Republic of Turdistan!!! You may not have heard of it, but Turdistan is right next to Uzbekistan, west of Kyrgystan, and southeast of Kissmyassistan. Kissmyassistan and Kookoostan are led by insane foreign dictators who are currently engaged in massively destructive genocide.
Aaah, you've gotta love the middle east.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment