Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

A Game of Me and Mouse

I was walking through the kitchen the other day when I found an Apple mouse lying on the counter. I didn't recognize it; it had a scrolling thingy. The only kinds I knew of were wireless with scrolling thingy and non-wireless without one. The annoying computer in my room has one without a scrolling thingy, and that has always annoyed me. That means that I have to pull the sidebar down when I want to scroll. But this one was different-- non-wireless WITH a scrolling thingy. I walked up to my dad and asked him what it was for.
Immediately, he put his hand over his eyes. "It WAS a birthday present", he said. I started going into laughing convulsions. It was hysterical. He just sat there, pondering the wonder of it all.
He had, apparently, not realized that I had the capability to look on the kitchen counter. He was wrong. Then he let me hook it up to my computer anyway. So essentially, I just scored a free mouse a week before my birthday.
This year, my parents have done a VERY bad job of hiding my presents. Just the other day, I got on the computer and found that mom had been looking at SimCity 4 discs for sale on Amazon.com. Ooop-syyyys.
I'm having a good week.
Bye!
Above: Old Below: New

No comments:

Post a Comment