Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Certified Ninja

I was on eBay the other day and bought a book on how to be a ninja. It's awesome. I have mastered self-levitation. Other awesome ninja powers in my repertoire: wall roundhouse kicking, time stopping, bullet catching, and mind control.
Here, I'll make you do something right now. Keep reading.
If you're reading this, it worked. Haha! Who's laughing NOW? OR DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND??? I THINK I DID.
As you might recall, last year I vowed to do 100 blogs before the year ended. Well, It's December, and I have a minor setback: With this blog, I have 11 to go. This is intense. So I need to do a TON of blogs this month. Which means I have to do a few minor cutbacks: Quality, quantity, and truthfulness of storylines.
Enjoy!
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment