Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

He Won't Be Bahk

It's been a turbulent week for our Governator, Ahnold. He's never had a good track record with just about anything, and recently Californians have been stunned that all these years he's never successfully killed John Conner.
Speaking of which, I saw Terminator Salvation. It was pretty good, but you could tell it wasn't the actual Governator doing the killing at the end. But fortunately, T5 is coming out soon (sometime between 2012 and 2013), and I think Arnold will have enough spare time to act in this one.
We finally had Renaissance day today, and it was every bit as chaotic as expected. The climactic scene (AKA throwing things at Willp in a dragon suit) involved the entire audience leaping up onto the stage hitting people over their heads with foam swords and suchlike. Then we kind of lost the dragon costume, and... yeah. Needless to say, I woke up on the roof of the Gym. I don't know how I got there, or why there were sixteen totem poles placed in a circle around me, but I intend to find out.
And my long-lost epic Goomba hat has been retrieved. For those of you who stumbled across this blog on a random web search (which would account for my most recent hits), let me explain: My trademark look includes a Goomba hat (seen below), a grey hat of awesome featuring a Super Mario Bros. character on the front.
GAME OVER.
Anyway, I left it on the bus two weeks ago, and my IDIOT FRIENDS ONLY JUST GAVE IT BACK!!! I ate them alive today, but it doesn't matter. I have my revenge already planned...
MYSTERIOUS CLIFFHANGER!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment