Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kill Willp: Volume I

Tomorrow shall be one of the most aggravating days of my life. Every year at White Hill Middle School, we have a ridiculous event called 'Renaissance Day', where we all set up our stupid booths and skits and dumb stuff like that while parents walk around saying 'OOH, DA LITTLE KIDDIES ARE SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!' It bugs me to the extreme. But me and my friends Connor, Riley, and Willp have a little something different planned: It's a booth called KILL THE DRAGON. Basically, it's an excuse to throw random projectiles at Willp in a dragon suit.
I really am getting the best deal out of all of this: On all our posters, I make fun of Connor (of course, he hasn't seen them yet). Most of our posters detail different kinds of dragons. So here's an excerpt from one of them:
'Draco Americanus Gargantus is a type of American dragon that resides in ancient Aztec ruins. It resembles a bird very much, from its massive wings to its feathery head. It even regurgitates prey for its young, much like Connor!'
And Riley's part stinks. He wanted a part where he doesn't have to act at all, so we gave him one-- he has to talk for five minutes straight, spouting off dragon info.
Needless to say, there shall be great hilarity tomorrow.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment