Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

TRIUMPH!

I am calm. I will remain calm. All we did was kill Osama Bin Laden once and for all... FREEDOM! No-- I am calm. I am in complete control of myself. I don't need to UNCORK THE CHAMPAGNE!!! over this. No. There's no point.
I mean, now we're even more susceptible to a terrorist attack. Somewhere out there, some guy in a turban holding an AK-47 is yelling 'No! Our great leader! You shall regret this, infidels!' Amazing. I never figured that killing Osama would cause that much of a problem.
Now, here's something else to think about: Obama's political career is completely salvaged. It took Bush eight years to fail. Obama has done it in three. This should shut the Republicans up, especially Donald Trump.
Speaking of which, click HERE to see the hysterical video of Obama at the White House Correspondents Dinner. Also, you can go to the sidebar and look at Seth Meyers ripping on The Donald. It's funny, 'cause Donald keeps a straight face the whole time. He is physically incapable of laughing at himself. It's a shame-- if he actually does run for president, he'll have to get used to it.
It's a good thing Obama was able to maintain his cool through all this, 'cause I'M SURE NOT!!!
BYE!!!
<< A somewhat controversial new ad by Geico.

No comments:

Post a Comment