Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

THIS IS SPARTAAAAA!

And here we are... the final star test answers for CST version 7 mathematics! AFDHBGCFDGBGDJCGDFCHBGCJCHBFBHAF
You have no idea what I went through to get these. I had written all my answers down while taking the test, so I was done, and I was reading MAD magazine. But then my teacher came over and said 'Can I see that?' I whimpered 'Yeah...' Fortunately, he was talking about the test booklet, not the piece of scratch paper I had written the answers on. Phew. If he HAD seen them, he would have accused me of cheating.
Fun Fact: The thing he was ACTUALLY looking at was something I wrote on a blank page that said 'THIS PAGE CONTAINS NO TEST MATERIAL'. I had then written DUH in gigantic letters below it. And I camouflaged my answers by writing them on the other side of my turned-over paper. Another fun fact: on the reverse side, I had drawn a guy holding up a sword yelling 'THIS IS SPARTAAAA!'
It's time. Time for CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE III: MISSION TO PAKISTAN. It'll be epic. The final level: find and kill Osama bin Laden while dodging bodyguards using human shields.
Unfortunately, this might be met with some distain. But not nearly as much as my other idea for a Vatican zombie map. The pope summons up bishop zombies through the marble floor. They throw crosses at you. Nice.
If these people can't laugh at themselves, I'll do it for them.
Bye!
<< My controversial zombie map

No comments:

Post a Comment