Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

The Aftermath (Part Six)

So, I'm not going to go through the trouble of explaining to you how I got these pictures. You'd be disgusted. But here are some more pictures of my forgotten trip!
Now, I don't want to hear any comments. Okay? Yes, that is Pac-Man. And a quartet of camels. Now, I don't know why I have a picture of some camels after I went to ENGLAND AND FRANCE, but I have a lead on the Pac-Man. In France, Pac-Man is supposed to be very popular, and all over France, little Pac-Man murals and paintings have sprung up. And I was watching National Treasure: Book of Secrets, when I noticed that the French Statue of Liberty has a Pac-Man on it, just like the one in the picture! And I am NOT making this up. It's like no one else has ever noticed it! It boggles the mind!
Really, at the end of the day, you have to wonder why it is that when you google 'Pac-Man Statue of Liberty France', you don't find a picture of this thing! Holy god!
It's very frustrating, and this still doesn't bring me any closer to comprehending what happened on my trip. All I have left to figure out is some camels and an iguana. This was the weirdest two weeks of my life, which is really saying a lot.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment