Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Potter and the Boring Movie, Part Two of Part Seven

So, I was conned into seeing the new Harry Potter movie, and it met all my expectations, in that it sucked. Maybe it was a good movie beneath the surface, but I can never get over the whole 'Pretty Magic' and wand-y part of it. It's ridiculous.
The entire series is extremely melodramatic. Half the time is spend with a bumpy, close up image of Daniel Radcliffe saying 'NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Also, I never saw Part Seven, Part One, so I was completely lost. There was something about an elbow wand... and a house by the beach... but other than that, I don't find it too memorable.
The people in the audience seemed to enjoy it, though. They would whoop and cheer whenever someone died, stabbed something, or made out. It was bordering on obsessive.
A quick word of explanation for those of you who saw the picture before you read this post: I refuse to have an actual Harry Potter picture besmirch my beautiful, beautiful blog. That's why I put in this:
Yeah. There's a movie worth seeing. And this is not a lie: The Terminator got 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Go ahead, look it up.
The way the Harry Potter movies are filmed sickens me. In the entire two hours, there must have been, like, five words per ten minutes. The rest was dark, dramatic shots of snake-head man and the castle being ripped apart.
By the way-- 'He who must not be named'? That's stupid. Try 'What's-his-face'.
On another subject, my camera has officially kicked the bucket. The lens is shot, meaning that I can no longer look at or upload pictures of my trip. Sad face. And even if I could, I don't have any more. The iguana ran off and we haven't been able to find him.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment