Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

The Aftermath (Part Four)

So, the iguana has released some more pictures. Now, I don't know if the order he... uh... emits them will be the order the pictures were taken in, but I'll try to put them all in order when I have them all. So, without further ado, here's another picture from my impossible-to-remember trip!!!
So, it's all beginning to fall into place. I definitely went to Stonehenge, but I don't really recall much of what happened there...
OH MY GOD!!! THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!
There's a ground-level wire around Stonehenge to keep people from touching the rocks. Now, when that picture was taken, I stepped back, tripped on it, and fell over backwards! And so we used a BAG OF FROZEN PEAS TO EASE THE PAIN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I FIGURED IT OUT!
Of course, this doesn't explain the mysterious powder or the iguana. And you can't get a concussion from falling onto grass, so why couldn't I remember any of this?
But also, I have another revelation-- what I did the first night in England! So, basically, I was so tired that I hallucinated and thought I was still in the airport in San Francisco. I ended up just standing still for five hours in the middle of a drive-thru, thinking I was moving on those moving sidewalk thingies.
And after that night, (where I slept for fifteen hours), I got on a train to Salisbury and saw Stonehenge! It's all coming together now!
But then... I hit a wall. Because I have no freakin' idea what happened after I left Stonehenge. I remember riding on a double-decker bus, and I think I went to one of those old-timey church things with the stained glass windows... but I dunno.
Well, we'll just have to wait. And if the tension is killing you, don't blame me-- blame the iguana.
TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment