Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

Mad Libyan

So, the International Criminal Court has finally called for Mummar Qadaffi's arrest, along with his son, Saif, and one of his most trusted advisors. My only question is: Why did it take them so long? Qadaffi came into power in 1969! They should have put out a warrant then! Do you realize that his 49 years in power makes him one of the longest-ruling people ever? These people are out of their minds! Of course, I also think George W. Bush should be in court for war crimes, so what do I know? THAT'S CALLED SARCASM!!!
Qadaffi has announced that if he were to leave power, he should be given complete amnesty from prosecution, and his son Saif would take over. I guess that's better than his other son...
...Completely Unsaif.
Onto another subject: I still don't know what happened while I was on my trip, but I have another, very strange clue: The dust all over my bag dates back to around 196 BC. Yeah, that's right. I don't know how or why the stuff is all over my bag, but I'm sure that as soon as I can get the stupid iguana to release some more photos, it'll all fall into place.
Or maybe it will just get more confusing.
I'm betting on that one. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment