Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Murder by Murdoch

I'm really, really, really, REALLY tired. I went to sleep at one in the morning and woke up at noon. My entire rhythm is thrown off. Probably because I went to sleep at midnight the night before and woke up at 11:00... it's a long story.
Breaking news in the News of the World scandal-- The whistle blower who exposed the entire thing has been found dead. Scotland Yard says it's not suspicious. I guess I can't argue with that.
Oh, and Rupert Murdoch was nearly creamed in the face with a pie while he was addressing Parliament. He was narrowly saved by his ninja wife, who whacked the attacker over the head with her purse. Yeah. That's right.
So, if you'll look at that picture, the woman in pink is Murdoch's wife. You can't even SEE Murdoch through the flurry of punches she's throwing. Actually, I don't even know if anyone told him he was being attacked.
So, the man on the right is Murdoch. While he's addressing Parliament.
Asleep.
I'm really having fun with this story.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment