Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

The Aftermath (Part Five)

OH CHRIST. Listen, I know I could be arrested for this, but I need my readers to know the truth.
I think I may have destroyed the Rosetta Stone.
That dust all over my bag dates back to exactly the same time as the Rosetta Stone. I don't know how it was destroyed or why no one has noticed that it's gone, but I do know one thing: if anyone finds out about this, I'm screwed. That's why I'm putting it on the internet.
And to further prove my point, here's another picture from that same camera memory chip. Take a look:
Oh, and the picture from before? That's the roof of the British Museum, the place where the Rosetta Stone is kept. So there you go. Somehow, I was able to steal the Rosetta Stone without anyone noticing, and it was reduced to a fine powder in the process...
Wait... yes... YES!!! I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! I wasn't looking for the Rosetta Stone, I was looking for what was INSIDE the Rosetta Stone! ANOTHER Egyptian artifact! And since no one bothered to split the thing open, I took the liberty of smashing it to itty-bitty pieces! And to cover my tracks, I had one of my associates carve a duplicate Rosetta Stone using rock from the same time period! AND I SWAPPED 'EM OUT! WHEEE!!!
The only question is... what was I looking for? What was inside the Rosetta Stone? How was I able to steal it so undercover? AND WHY IN THE NAME OF LEEKAR CAN'T I REMEMBER ANY OF THIS CRAP???
Oh. Oh. Oh oh oh oh oh. Ohhhhh, nooooo...
I know what was inside the Rosetta Stone. Something I've hunted since December. Something that both me and Stephen Colbert are hunting. Something that I thought I'd found, but, like Michael Jackson's nose, it seems as though there are many of them...
KING TUT'S 'ROYAL SCEPTER'!!!!!!
TO BE CONTINUED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment