Search This Blog

Thursday, May 3, 2012

THIS BLOG CONTAINS NO EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL

To finish the week, I have the STAR Test answers to both Math and History 8th grade tests: Here's the Math (version 05): CCFAHCGCGBFCHBJCGCHNGDFDFCHAFDGDFCGAFDGDFCGAJCGC
JDGAFCJAGCJBJAFDGCGBFCGBHAJBFB!!!
And here are the answers to the History test: CDGCJAJCGCHCBGBGDJCGAGAGAJCHBFBHAJAGCGDHBJAHDFDH
AJAHCJCGCHAJAGBHDGBJFBGDGDFBFBHDFB!!!
I don't know if you fully appreciate the lengths I have to go through to do this. I use a complicated cypher, coding each individual answer as I bubble it in, and then hide the corresponding letters in an intricate picture that I draw myself. So please... a little respect.
LULZ! No, I just write them all down. I'm actually really surprised I haven't been caught yet. It's ridiculous. But still, the entire school system is beginning to seem more and more inept the further I get through it. Case in point: On the STAR Test, there are random blank pages that say "THIS PAGE CONTAINS NO TEST MATERIAL". That's when I like to draw this little guy:
I think that's actually Nicholas Cage.
In other news, Newt Gingrich finally suspended his campaign, leaving Mitt Romney with only one obstacle: A troll-like marxist, who shouldn't be too hard to beat. We now can look forward to seven whole months of the actual election.
And I'm already bored.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment