Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mitt Zomney VS Barack Undeada

I used to hate getting haircuts, but now I genuinely enjoy them. I go to this odd little SuperCuts in Montecito that seems to employ nobody but Koreans. I wonder if that's actually a necessity to work there. But it's an awesome place-- the only guy who isn't any good is 'Flock Of Seagulls Guy', who has the worst haircut of all time. Yeah, I'm gonna trust him with my hair.

I also got to use some of my favorite barber catch-phrases. Whenever a barber asks if I'm here for a haircut, I reply "No, I come to the barber to buy fresh biscuits and gravy. I see your selection is quite limited". And when they compliment me on my beautiful head of hair, I say "Thank you, I grow it myself".

Anyway, I haven't been able to blog recently, because frankly, I've had a very stressful week. My 100-point history project was due, my 500-point election video was due, I finished off my community service with a 7-hour spree of trail work, and to top it all, I broke my watch. So now I'm totally lost.

But I can't let something like that get in the way of the election. It's bearing down on us like a f**king locomotive. They say that the results might be so close that we may not find out who the real winner is until the 17th. It's horrific. Why does Romney even have a tiny chance over Obama? Have you people not listened to a WORD I've said? Don't answer that.

Oh, and it seems like the brief Zombie Apocalypse we had on Wednesday has finally ended. The total death count for me was 15--- yeah, that's right. I KILLED 15 ZOMBIES!!! I hope everyone has been holding up well. No word yet on how many are dead across the nation. But I have one question: Why were all the zombies carrying candy?

But it looks like it's over, so I won't be needing this graphic any time soon.


And the horror that was Hurricane Sandy finally lifted up, just in time for the New York Marathon. Unfortunately, they cancelled it anyway. It's a shame. Michael Phelps had a real chance. But Sandy may have had an entirely different impact: It may change the outcome of the election. With major cities like New York and Bayonne damaged almost irreparably, Obama might lose a considerable amount of votes. Which means we have a real horse race on our hands. So I'll be covering the election LIVE on Tuesday night. I'll probably end up writing three or four posts, but don't get your hopes up. I may write even MORE.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment