Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Night, Part V

California has reported, and BIG SHOCK, we cast all 55 of our electoral votes for Obama. Obama has also won Hawaii, Washington state, and Wisconsin, meaning that he now leads 257-202. Obama now only needs Florida and Ohio to win an easy 290 electoral votes. He also leads in Colorado and Nevada, and has a good chance of re-taking a lead in Virginia.

I am not going to bed before Mitt F**king Romney concedes. I want to see him cry as he realizes that his ploy to take over our country didn't work. But I hate having to blog about this live, because I always fall behind. So much new data is coming in, I can't keep track of it all.

BREAKING NEWS!!! CNN has now called Ohio for Obama, meaning that he has won re-election. Suck on summa that, Romney. But CNN has been wrong before (cough, cough, 2000). I am confident in Florida as well, meaning that Romney's semi-substantial lead in Virginia means absolutely zilch.

This means that all that worrying, all that campaigning, all that commercial... ing... was for absolutely nothing. And it wasn't close. It was a whipping. Romney just got his ass handed to him on one of his family's silver platters. I can't wait for the footage of his wife's 'Couple of Cadillacs' being repossessed, and his dog taken into intensive treatment care for trauma.

I am floating on air. Just when you think humanity sucks, they do something like this. And just for that, Ohio, you are bumped 10 slots down on my list of crappiest states. Props to you.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment