Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sexual Predator Drone

Hey, peeps. I've had a vicious cold for the past few days, so I haven't blogged. I mostly lay in bed watching old Futurama episodes. Yeah, I'm getting a little obsessed. And if you don't like it, BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS!

Of course, I told my friends that I went to Sweden this weekend for four days, where I discovered that those geniuses at Ikea had developed a machine that travels through time. Hmm... I wish there was a shorter way of saying that. Anyway, I told them that I went back in time and tried to kill Hitler, but hit the wrong date and killed Kennedy instead. Whoops.

MEANWHILE... IN ACTUAL NEWS... There's a big scandal floating around that General Petraeus has been having an affair with the woman who wrote a biography about him. That's fan fiction gone BAD. And if you know what fan fiction is, then you know how bad it gets... I'm getting off track here. Petraeus has had to resign from his post as director of the CIA to 'spend more time with his family'. Translation: He has some serious explaining to do, and it's going to take him a while.


Maybe I could have found a better visual aid there. He looks like he's doing Gangnam Style. AH, CRAP, now it's stuck in my head again. Op, op, op, op, oppa Gangnam Style! AAAARGH, it's infectious...

So, it's been a rocky re-entry for the Obama administration so far, but it's going far worse on the other side of the aisle. The Republicans are still foaming at their mouths over the CRUSHING defeat they suffered last Tuesday at the hands of The Great Campaigner. And according to some studies, this is an indication of a national trend, which shows that the whole country has begun to lean further and further to the left. Eventually, the GOP will die out.

And I'm happy. I won't miss them at all... at all...

Okay, I'll be honest. I NEED the GOP. Without them, who will I devote entire blog posts to? Who will make those lovably moronic statements like the classic "Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?" Or maybe "I believe that human being and fish can coexist peacefully." It's absolutely classic. I swear, I tear up whenever I hear that.

So, will the GOP begin to revert back to its original mission of fiscal responsibility, or will it eventually eat itself? I hope it's not the latter. As much as these guys piss me off, it would be even WORSE if I had nobody to argue with.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment