Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

Banana men: the REAL thing destroying America

Grblgrbl. Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, people who are wasting their time reading a blog! Today's pearl of anti-wisdom is: Don't vote. Then, you can claim that government doesn't represent you. When they screw the %^#^* up, you can say you didn't vote for them and remove yourself from all possible responsibility and blame.
My least favorite part of the year is nearly here--- Halloween. It is the STUPIDEST holiday ever. A bunch of stupid-@$$ kids running around in dorky costumes soliciting for candy is NOT my idea of fun. I went trick-or-treating once, I hated it. Besides, all they give out is stupid old CANDY!!!! Never Wii's or remote control helicopters or bags of chips. Candy is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1989. It ticks me the heck off, and seeing people say "Oh, Graham, I'm in your class.... why don't you trick-or-treat?" is painful. It's even worse when people dress like this:
God help us. And what's worse, there are always about nineteen guys who dress up in that
same stupid banana costume. Everyone always knows that it's the loser who dresses up like
that. If I DO dress up, I'll be:
a) The Terminator
b) Jaws
c) The Economy.
THIS ECONOMY SUX!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment