Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Greatest Movie Quotes of all Time...

I have been sickeningly emasculated.
We had the square dancing unit in PE today.
Need I say more?
That was a beautiful Haiku written and directed by me. Today's pearl of anti-wisdom is: You can't teach an old dog new tricks, unless you inlog a memory chip into his brain.
And now... the moment you have been waiting for ever since you read the title of this blog... the greatest movie quotes of all time!!!! Read on, Macbreath.
"My preshisssssssssssss..."
-Gollum in 'The Lord of the Rings'
"Welcome... to Jurassic Park."
-Nutcase scientist/professional theme park designer in Jurassic Park.
"Luke... I am your father!!!"
-Darth Vader in 'Star Wars V'
"We're gonna need a bigger boat."
-Sheriff in 'Jaws'.
"These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise".
-Leonard Nimoy in 'Star Trek' (2009).
"Ahl be bahk".
-The Terminator in.. (duh)....'The Terminator'
"There's a new sheriff in town"
-Whacky dude in 'Blazing Saddles'
"I bought a car... it turned out to be an alien robot. Who knew?"
-Sam Witwicky in 'Transformers' (2007).

"Bond... James Bond."
-James Bond in any random Bond movie.

This has been TOPIC OF INTEREST. I will finish this off with pictures of all these movies.











No comments:

Post a Comment