Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2009

How to become a mechanized game lord

I am still pretty ticked off about Disney's Marvel takeover, but I think there's nothing I can do about it now, unless I suddenly got about eleven billion dollars and bought the stupid thing from them. I'm afraid that Spider-Man may go the way of Optimus Prime.

Poor, poor Autobots.
Today's pearl of anti-wisdom is: Be pessimistic and see all your expectations be realized. Be an optimist, and see all your hopes, dreams, and aspirations be crushed like the Pillsbury Doughboy under a cement mixer.
How inspiring.
I haven't blogged for about a week, and I'll tell you why. I was recently introduced to a computer game called Endless War 3. I beat it in one sitting. But Endless Wars 1 and 2 were harder. Because I am striving to be the ultimate lord of computer games, I spent the past 6 days beating those stupid games. I also am trying to defeat Lego Star Wars 2 completely, meaning find all the bonus levels, unlock all the vehicles, and find all the minikits. To help YOU become a computer/video game lord, I have comprised a list of all the games you must defeat before you are truly the king of mechanized games.
COMPUTER GAMES:
Endless Wars 1, 2, 3, and 4 using the 'hard' setting.
Fancy Pants Man: Worlds 1 and 2.
Ninja Rinseout: To defeat this game, get a master score.
Electric Man 2: One of the most devilishly impossible games ever. I've only beaten it once.
Pacman: Defeat the first three levels
Space Invaders: Defeat fifteen levels of aliens.
Asteroids: Defeat nine levels of aliens and asteroids.
Tanks: Play against another person; see if you can break one million. The first person to do so automatically wins.
VIDEO GAMES:
Lego Star Wars 1 & 2. Minikits do NOT count, but you MUST collect every character.
Spore: Beat it. Period.
Lego Indiana Jones: Beat it. Period. Bush is a $%^%$ moron.
Lego Batman: OPTIONAL.
Simcity: Make your city survive to see 2050 using the 'medium' setting.
Bush screwed up MAJOR-LY.
The only ones that I have not done here are Lego Star Wars 1, Lego Batman, and Lego Indiana Jones. That was TOPIC OF INTEREST. I'll blog you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment