Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Txting Blg...

Hlo pples. Tdays blg will be compltly in txting format. Cool, huh? Anywy, I thght tht we should.... Oh *&%&^%#$&%*^& it, I can't do this, it's too freakin' annoying!!!!!!! ARRRRRGH..... now I owe Bill seven bucks. *(&%^^%$ it.

Today's pearl of anti-wisdom is: An eye for an eye, and a hospital bill for a hospital bill.
Today's TOPIC OF INTEREST is.... ironically, texting!
Texting is awesome. Totally awesome. It's the best thing since computers. Apparently, they now have phones that can text, take pictures, access the internet, and, of course, call people. Now, why every person on earth hasn't gotten one is beyond me. There are actually people out there who don't have internet access. Others do not think they even NEED a cameratextingipodphone (wow). But I will say this: texting may very well save this nation from the evil communist oppressor Obama-----
Cheese is great.
Wait, I think I got Rush Limbaugh's script here. Oh, well. See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment