Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2009

SUPERMAN! DUHDUHDUUUUUUH!!! (Sucks)

People really annoy the snot out of me.
With all our advancements in technology, people are still spouting off inanities such as 'Everything was better in my day!' and 'I'd rather send a letter than e-mail it!' So I was shocked (not surprised) to learn that a group of such people live in an anti-techno cult in Pennsylvania called 'The Amish Paradise'. Anyone who is in that cult is a certified whackjob. Wait... what? It's not a cult? They don't rip out people's hearts like that guy in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?
Okay, maybe I need a new TOPIC OF INTEREST.
Never mind. Today's pearl of anti-wisdom is: Why settle for less? Well, let me think about that. I'll settle for less death, destruction, terrorists, and republicans.
Today's TOPIC OF INTEREST is... my new survey; 'Who would you rather be--- Spider-man, Superman, or Batman? Spider-man has totally awesome spider-powers, Batman has the batmobile and that dorky sidekick, and Superman has Lois Lane... and.... geez, he sucks.
I will add this survey as soon as possible. Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment