Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Parental Mission: Annoy the kid

ONLY 162 DAYS LEFT!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO-----HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! SCHOOL'S COMING CLOSER TO THE END------ AND IT'S ONLY SEPTEMBER AND IT ENDS IN JUNE!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAH.... CRAP.
School is getting better every day, and by 'better', I mean 'closer to ending'. If any of my teachers are reading this, they should understand the psychosis that goes into anticipating the last day of school.
Of course, it's too late to break out the champagne because... it's time for MASTER PLAN!!!! Today's is on Republicans. I met a highly Republican girl at school who thinks Bush is god.
Oh, and at such a young age, too.
I was once under the impression that no one in America was under the delusion that Bush actually did a good job. Somehow, I was wrong. It appears that I underestimated the power of the 'Stupid' disease or 'H-1 L-7-1'. It is holding a stronghold on all of America and we are near-powerless to stop it! So here is my MASTER PLAN: Create a vaccine for H-1 L-7-1. Vaccinate everyone who has not been completely taken over by the disease. Those who believe in Death Panels and Obama being born in Kenya shall be banished to the South Sandwich Islands or Australia (do we still send our nutjobs there? No?).
As always, MASTER PLAN speaks the truth. But for VOLUN
TARY carriers of H-1 L-7-1, such as Rush Limbaugh, we need a better punishment, such as, I don't know.... maybe.... like... a panel... who decides whether you live or die... and they're kind of biased... and... hmmmm... what should we call it?

I have no idea.
Today's pearl of anti-wisdom is: If at first you don't succeed, go home, relax, watch Robot
Chicken 'till your eyes fall out, eat some cheetos, and waste away your life.
Today's TOPIC OF INTEREST is: The Top 10 Most Annoying Things a Parent Can Say to
a Kid.
#10. "I bought you a violin to learn on! Wouldn't you rather do THIS than read those comic
books of yours?"
#9. "I've thought for a while and I think that your video games are too gory".
#8. "Do (fill in the blank)."
#7. "Get off the couch and do your homework!!!"
#6. "You are grounded. You can start by giving me the iPod."
#5. "You have a blog?"
#4. "Turn off that 'Weird Al' music. I want to listen to
'The Beatles.'"
#3. "I'm going to tell the school board to assign more
homework."
#2. "I'm thinking of getting a tattoo."
And the number one most annoying thing a parent can say to a
kid... "Everything was better in my day!!!"
Fortunately, I have not had to hear some of those
(partly because I don't have an iPod).
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment