Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Week That Time Forgot

I haven't posted anything for five days, mainly because I was too wrapped up in how explosively BAD last week was. Rick Santorum won three states, I screwed myself over on my math test, my stupid group in history BOMBED my previously mentioned 'Dynamite' spoof, and I was taken on a boring, soul-crushing tour of the high school I'll be going to next year, which seems awful.
On top of that, I had to dress up as Boo goddamn Radley from 'To Kill a Mockingbird' for english class, I left a tupperware at school that seems to have been lost in space, and my revolt against my school was a complete dud.
It's pretty bad, m'kay?
Anyway, that's why I haven't been able to do much for a while. My weekend mostly consisted of going to see Chronicle again (yeah, it's that good) and dicking around on Minecraft, or as my dad calls it, Mindcrap™.
Recently I've noticed that anything said in a british accent with extremely complicated language is incredibly funny. Oh, I mean "Any sentence spoken or enunciated accompanied by a British accent and extraordinarily highfalutin adjectives is extraordinarily and understandably amusing".
By the way, whenever I have something written in italics, read it with a british accent. Like this:
Oh, William, you will tend to my topiary animals, won't you?
See, it's funny. And it's even better if you do it with song or movie titles. For instance, STAR WARS becomes Stellar Conflicts, and PRINCE OF PERSIA becomes Heir to the Patriarch's Throne of Modern-day Iran.
And movie QUOTES? Don't get me started. See if you can figure out which one I used for this: I say, the area that we are currently standing in is colloquially referred to as SPARTAAA!
Not bad.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment