Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gulf Wars: Episode II: Clone of the Attack

There is unrest in the United States senate. Several countries have declared that they will be withdrawing from Iraq sooner than expected.

This movement, led by a mysterious country known as 'France', has made it difficult for the American War Hawks to get their empire on.

Several Republican senators are returning to the senate from a nine-week break of fishing in Maine to vote on the critical issue of creating a massive clusterf*** to assist the overwhelmed Taliban....
Well, I don't know where the hell I'm gonna go from here. If I want to spoof the six Star Wars films in the spirit of the past twelve years, I still have no idea which character would be cast as who. In this particular analogy, wouldn't Bush be on the good side? We can't have that. And what will my play on words for 'Revenge of the Sith' be? I don't know.
I do know one thing: Newt Gingrich is Jabba the Hutt no matter how you slice it.
Well, I don't have much else to talk about. We went to the beach and found some Japanese buoys. Really? That's how you spell it? Why not booies? Or bouies? Or boobies?
They're probably radioactive, so we put them in the backyard. If the walnut tree grows nipples in the middle of the night, we'll know something's up.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment