Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Gulf Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Weapons of Mass Destruction

Turmoil has engulfed the United States. The price of outlying country's oil imports is in dispute.

Hoping to resolve the matter with a nonexistent nuclear weapons program, the greedy and insane Saddam Hussein has declared war on the United States by being confused with Osama Bin Laden.

While the congress and senate endlessly debate the alarming chain of events, The Decider-in-Chief has secretly dispatched two battalions of US soldiers, the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy, to settle the conflict.

There you have it. My next five blog posts will be devoted to incredibly classic spoofs on the six Star Wars movies, not counting the crappy Clone Wars movie or the Holiday Special. Actually, the Holiday Special would work very well. 'The Gulf Wars War on Christmas' sounds very good.
I still just can't get OVER how BAD this movie was... and now it's getting released in 3D. It's just so frickin' sad...
Anyway, not all my next blog posts will be complete wastes. I can still rant about how big of an asshole Mitt Romney is, I just have to wait a bit until my opening crawl spoof is finished. But still, maybe I'm just doing this to get six free blog posts with minimal creative input. And besides, I still don't know how I would cast these things... aaaargh....
Too much thinking. And besides, just imagining The Phantom Menace in your mind can decrease your mental capabilities, so don't keep reading.
Are you reading this. Screw off.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment