Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Crap...

Oh, hiya! As I'm sure you've noticed, there have been a few major changes to my blog site. I need to describe them now, mainly because they'll undoubtedly be changed sometime, and I'd like my blog templates to be remembered.The biggest change was the background, which went from being plain orange to a pattern of circles, including Yin and Yang, The Death Star, and Earth. Unfortunately, the middle has been eclipsed by my actual blog content, omitting the other circles (The Vertco Logo, Smiley Face, Nuclear symbol). Here's a pic of the full background:
I also edited the title, which is now a self-portrait coupled with some weird typeface for the G-Force logo. I'll almost definitely keep it, it's pretty parkour.
Also, my survey is over, and The Shark Steam Mop won in a landslide. As you may remember, I divined that The Shark Steam Mop was the best candidate for the GOP to win with in 2012. The results are in, and a whopping 100% of voters have voted for The Shark Steam Mop. No one knows just what impact this will have on the GOP race, but it definitely changes the status of previous front-runner Mitt Romney.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment