Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Ad Bowl 2012

The Super Bowl was yesterday (but then you know that), and as usual, the 49ers weren't in it, so I didn't care. All I watched were the ads. The glorious, glorious ads that make up for the thousands of crappy commercials you have to sit through for the rest of the year. Almost.
Every year I pick the winner of the Super Ad Bowl, and this year's is... drumroll, please...
CHEVY!!! Step right up!!!
HERE is a link to the ad, which is pretty mind blow. It details the last survivors of the Mayan 2012 apocalypse, which wiped out everyone who didn't drive the most dependable truck on the road.
Now, I'd like to take this moment to say something else: Chevy is awesome, but not all car companies are (think back to my coverage of the SF car show). The second-worst car company of all time (nothing beats Toyota) is Honda. I would be fine with Honda as the company that makes watered-down Nissans, but this is going too far.
You see, just two weeks ago, I made a post detailing how to fake a sick day. Then, Honda rips me off, and EVEN GETS MATTHEW F***ING BRODERICK TO DO THE AD! Not only did it COMPLETELY steal my idea, but it also ruined one of the best movies ever.
Honda is officially going on my death list, along with Newt Gingrich, iguanas, and the entire nation of San Marino.
They know what they did.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment