Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lin't

I should explain: Instead of Lent, the Catholic tradition of giving up something you like to do for 40 days, I have started Lin't, in honor of Jeremy Lin. Fun fact: I also plan on collaborating on a new movie with him called... well, I'll let you guess.
Anyway, I don't know what to give up for Lin't. I was going to give up sexual innuendos, but it was too hard. Then I tried to give up blogging, but that obviously didn't work out too well. And then I tried to give up sexual innuendos AGAIN, but I just couldn't stop! But I just finally figured out what to give up: Being an Atheist. I know, I know, it's gonna be tough. But judging by that past sentence, it'll be much easier than giving up innuendos.
Speaking of Catholicism, the Pope has started tweeting. Not LITERALLY, though that would be yet another sign of papal dementia.
Okay, I only used that so I could photoshop the Pope saying 'Tweet'. But it's funny. And there's nothing creepy about this. It's just the head of a massive organization that has been investigated for pedophilia reaching out (metaphorically, of course) to younger people via the internet. Not creepy.
Not creepy at all.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment