Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

THE OFFICIAL RNC DRINKING GAME!!!

It's Back to School night, which means that I am home alone while my parents talk to my new teachers. So I'm doing my best to have fun before I get grounded. I'm watching The Losers, blogging, and waiting for How I Met Your Mother to come back on TV.
But while I was surfing the channels, I found the Republican National Convention on channel nine. And boy oh boy, how bad can it get... I think they may have intentionally hired the worst public speakers in the country on purpose.
And so, in the interest of keeping politics scintillating, I have devised the OFFICIAL 2012 RNC DRINKING GAME!!!

• Every time John McCain says 'My friends', drink.
• Every time a former opponent of Mitt Romney fakes a painful, forced smile, drink.
• Whenever a former governor declares that Romney will be a great president, drink.
• Whenever someone says 'The next President of these United States', drink.
• Whenever someone says 'The next Vice-President of these United States', drink twice.
• Every time someone says 'You didn't build that', drink.
• Every time Newt Gingrich says 'My fellow Americans', drink.
• Every time one of Romney's sons speaks a different language, drink twice.
• Whenever Chris Christie looks at Paul Ryan jealously, down your drink.
• Whenever someone refers to George W. Bush as a 'great' president, down your drink.
• Whenever someone mentions the name Herman Cain, down your drink.
• And the most coveted rule of the RNC drinking game... Whenever someone criticizes Ronald Reagan, drink the whole bottle.

Anyway... that's the best I could do on a short notice. Expect one for the DNC sometime soon, and feel free to add on rules as you see fit.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment