Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Brace Yourselves II

As you may remember from my Feb 4, 2011 post Brace Yourselves, I've had braces for about a year and a half. But that all changed on Thursday, when I got those little f**kers off. I got to keep them, so now I need to figure out what to do with them. My mom says I should turn them into jewelry. I said I should take them into the backyard and beat them with a hammer, then put the video on YouTube as a warning to orthodontists everywhere. So, let's agree to disagree.
You have no idea how awesome this feels. It's like God descending from Heaven and giving you ten billion dollars. It's like windsurfing and parasailing at the same time. It's like driving a Lamborghini while being sprayed with champagne. I can actually feel my goddamn teeth. It's amazing.
This has been a very successful summer. I finally obtained an iPod, my Dad gave in to the 21st century and bought a flat panel TV, and now... this. I am ecstatic. And hell, it could have been worse-- I could have ended up with headgear. Gag.
Anyway, school's gonna be back soon and I'll be going into Drake High. For the first time in history, I will be writing this blog while at a different school. I started it while at White Hill Middle School, and now... not so much. The saddest thing is that White Hill is now being demolished for renovation, meaning that I'll soon forget what it looked like. I don't know why everyone says that Middle School is the worst invention of all time. It worked out just fine for me. And so I dedicate this post to White Hill. It will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment