Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The first survey! Yaaaay! (hopefully).

zeebs. sja sinlock wu vuhula ashmoss oosgangwawa... Oh, wait, sorry. I forgot to take off the "Klingon" setting. Tonight is Open House at our school, when everyone and their parents come over to see all of 'the children's wonderful work for the past three trimesters'. This includes my I-search report, which I just finished two minutes ago. Also, if you would like to view this blog in klingon, please press 'one', and nothing will happen. I am going to try to put up a survey, so keep in touch. If you're like my mom, you've already figured out the unbelievably challenging brain tickler, here's the answer and a new one: answer: (in invisible ink) a "color spectrum". The new one is:
____
ALLS
You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment