Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

Totally Trekked

HUZZAH! We saw the Star Trek movie again! It was just as good the second time around. This makes only the second movie that I have deemed good enough to see twice, the other being the "Incredibles", which I now despise. I have an interesting thing to tell you: I have a cat. This you do not already know, because I have never mentioned this in any other blog. I just thought of this today, on another infamous hike. I shall, however, spare you the monotony of seeing the pictures of it. I have some games to recommend:
Tanks
Asteroids
Pacman
Fancy Pants Man (yes, you read it right)
Lego Star Wars II (you have to buy this one)
Space Invaders
I hid the brain tickler's answer in the previous blog, so find it if you want it!
Here are some Star Trek episodes I recommend:
The Tholian Web
The Trouble With Tribbles
The City on the Edge of Forever
This Side of Paradise
The Menagerie, parts 1 and 2.
The Doomsday Machine
The Devil in the Dark (Shatner's favorite episode!!! :0 wow).
The Gamsters of Triskilion
Shore Leave
Operation: Annihilate!
Amok Time
The Mark of Gideon
All Our Yesterdays
Court Martial
Wink of an Eye
Day of the Dove
For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Let This Be Your Last Battlefield
The Enterprise Incident
Spectre the Gun
Return to Tomorrow
Patterns of Force
The Immunity Syndrome
I, Mudd
Mirror, Mirror
Dagger of the Mind
The Deadly Years
Naked Time
The Enemy Within
What Little Girls are Made of
Arena
And here are the REALLY SUCKING ONES!:
The Way to Eden
The Squire of Gothos
Plato's Stepchildren (seriously, don't watch this one. You'll regret it).
The Corbomite Maneuver
Charlie X
The Man Trap
Where No Man Has Gone Before
Miri
Turnabout Intruder
And the worst ever goes to...... Spock's Brain! (REALLY REALLY REALLY DON'T WATCH THIS)!
All the others are in between.


No comments:

Post a Comment