Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Idiot Menagerie


I have hit upon something big here. All of my problems seem to stem directly from other people. Not all people, just some of them. For example, my school (run, of course, by people). All my stressing out over an overdue project or book report has come directly from school itself. Other great stress sponsors are:
deadlines: they're called 'dead' for a reason.
procrastination
the "I'll do it later" theory, which doesn't work, by the way.
Idiots
These things are the biggest sponsors of stress there are. At least, when you're a kid, they are. When you're grown up, you worry and worry about if so and so likes you, or if you have a cute butt or whatever--OH-KAAAAAY, I think I gave too much information there. Also, if I can, I will try to get my comic strip, The Idiot Menagerie, up here daily, but don't hold your breath------ I probably couldn't Google anything if it wasn't bookmarked. If I can't, I'll tell you now: It's about some aliens named Joe, Bob, and Sam who live in a parallel universe who drink beer and eat nachos all day long. Other characters include the annoying maniacal blue menace Leekar Nikkolonian, a bartender named Miide Fordaak, a guy with 18 eyes who's named.....uh,..... well.....Eyes, and Rodney Eckstien, Joe's worst nemesis. Plus, a couple of weeks ago was my class music demo, and here is a pic from it. I'm the smiling moron with the white t-shirt. These people's faces do not really look like this. This is simply a computer whiz demonstration. Their faces have been removed by the Witness Protection Program to prevent identity theft.

No comments:

Post a Comment