Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Funny Times

LAST DAY OF SUMMER VACATION-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally living it up today, seeing as it is the last loafing day. I watched a thousand Robot Chicken episodes (If you don't know what that is, here's a pic).


I am in a %&$^%# mood nonetheless, seeing as school starts tomorrow and there is a grand total of nothing I'm looking forward to. Worse yet, Mom insists I go on a bike ride.
Today's TOPIC OF INTEREST is Funny Times. I used their website to create a TON of (if I do say so myself) hysterical cartoons. Click the link in my previous blog, then hit 'all by this author' on one of the Elephant Man cartoons. My personal favorite is when George Bush blows up Mt Dignity in his quest for oil.
I have a new feature to introduce: Dude, where's my dignity? I got the Idea from seeing Rod Blagojavich sing Elvis songs at a Chicago office party for money before introducing a Fabio impersonator. I could just cry. The Brain Tickler is: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Hint: nuns.
By the way, I figured out who was doing the hacking- Roland, the fat kid down the block. Apparently the Republicans put him up to it. He's inserting Republican Propaganda subliminally into blogs. Fortunately, I rigged his hacking system so that if he hacks, his computer automatically emails insults to Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, and Dick Cheney.
Keep in touch with the Funny Times website to see more of my cartoons. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment