Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wikieverything





Hi! I think I have a new survey topic: Who's your favorite Jedi? To assist with this, I shall upload some pics of the Jedi in the survey. From top to bottom, Oppo Rancisis, Ki-Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, and Kit Fisto. From bottom to top, my favorite to my fourth favorite. I shall add this survey shortly (speaking of which, Oppo Rancisis arrived in the mail; he's cool).
My TOPIC OF INTEREST today is Wikipedia. Once, it was a site that seemed for all the world like the greatest encyclopedia ever. Now, there are several spin-offs. Here they are:
Wookieepedia (Star Wars)
Darthipedia (Star Wars humor)
Wikisimpsons (The Simpsons)
Futurama Wiki (Matt Groening's Futurama)
Brickipedia (legos)
Memory Alpha (Star Trek) Izzerpizzerplumberdizzer
Transformers Wiki (duh) typed and searched on
Barney Wiki (gag) Google comes up with my
Barbie Wiki (baaaaaaarfffff) blog!!!!!!
Spider Man Wiki (guess)
My response is------------------------ WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment