Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Gforcesphere...

Second day of school--- FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... DGE. I am in deep *^(^ now. I really hate school. Someday, I might tell you about all the horrors that have made up my six and 2/180 years of school. Only 178 days left until SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!!!
Today's pearl of anti-wisdom is my personal motto, things could really be worse. It would have been fitting to do that as the first pearl of anti-wisdom, but I can't do much about that.
Today's TOPIC OF INTEREST is the many 'spheres surrounding the Earth. I have comprised a list of these:
The Atmosphere, giving us vital gasses, such as farts. Without these, we would explode from the compressed air within us.
The Mesezoicsphere, shielding us from Dinosaurs.
The Ionosphere, shielding us from iron.
The Bozosphere, shielding the rest of the galaxy from the harmful rays emitted by numerous clowns across the Earth.
The Blogosphere, shielding us from blogs much like this one.
The Dumbosphere, protecting us from loud, obnoxious morons (like Rush Limbaugh)
The Methanesphere, protecting planets with little or no Atmosphere from the methane gas emitted by Earth.
The Bushosphere, doing a very poor job of protecting America's values.
Fortunately, we've gotten rid of that last one. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment