Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kit Fisto RULES!!!

Kantakoonga. Hi, people! I'm still trying to start all my blogs a different way, (although I may have already screwed up on that) so this was today's. The survey winner is... KIT FISTO!!!! Second place is Oppo Rancisis, and Ki-Adi Mundi and Plo Koon are tied for third. Here is a picture of the great winner:

Kit Fisto whupps butt!!!

I now must obey my most evil demons and give GI Joe spoilers. Time for my favorite feature, ERTERTERT BIG SPOILER ALERT!!!! Highlight the following blank space to see the selected spoiler, as well as today's TOPIC OF INTEREST. Here you go: DUDE! GI Joe was pathetically cool! It had no plot line, no story, and no character development, but it had the COOLEST FREAKING GADGETS!!!! Jets, Nanomites, missiles, The Eiffel Tower collapsing---- SWEET!!! Of course, that's all there really is to it. SPOILERS END HERE.
Here's a picture of the GI Joe movie:

Also, even though I forgot to blog about it, we went to see the Harry Potter movie. ERTERTERT BIG SPOILER ALERT!!! It was undoubtedly the worst of the series. When Fawkes (Dumbledore's Phoenix) left Hogwarts, I wished that he had stayed with Harry. Oh, well. Also, I can't believe that this computer doesn't recognize the word 'Dumbledore'. I must have a word with Steve Jobs. SPOILERS END HERE. Of course, there really isn't much to spoil, seeing as we've all read the books. Oh, well.
Join me tomorrow when I unveil the newest brand of car and the Brain Tickler. (By the way, I'm giving the Brain Tickler a logo--- it is now the Brain Tickler!!!!


Bye!!!! Raspberry Plastic Funny Furry Jelly Tickle Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: