Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Feature Creature...

First day of school--- Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!! Today lived up to its expectations---it was school. But WEIRD!!!!! I have this schedule thingy, six different classes, pre-period band, and to cap it all, third period divides all the classes into fourths, merges half from every class, and sends them off to classes (which change throughout the year).
I have a new feature to introduce: Pearls of anti-wisdom. This is where I shall type a simple anecdote every day I blog. On days I don't have time to blog, I may simply type a Pearl of anti-wisdom. Today's is: The world always looks better when you stand on your head.
Today's TOPIC OF INTEREST is.... my features! I've decided all of them need cool logos, so I shall present them in the proper manner---
- TOPIC OF INTEREST
- Brain Tickler
- ERTERTERT BIG SPOILER ALERT!!!!
- MASTER PLAN
- What the heck is wrong with you?!?!?
- Dude, where's my dignity?
- Pearls of anti-wisdom
(This list is subject to change, specifically What the heck is wrong with you?!?!? I probably won't use that anymore).
The Brain Tickler also comes with an optional pic of a brain (see my previous blog, Kit Fisto Rules!).
Also, now that TOPIC OF INTEREST has been changed to TOPIC OF INTEREST, I'll need a feature with a red logo. Which is why I'm introducing PLUGS! In any random blog, I'll insert an ad break for a fictitious (or real) product. You can guess whether or not it's real, and I'll tell you the next day. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment