Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Hackers...





Zqfmgb. Hi! And, by the way, if you want to know what a zqfmgb is, look no further. In the words of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes, 'It's a worm found in New Guinea. Everyone knows that!' Today's TOPIC OF INTEREST is hacking. I have a feeling that hackers the world over are trying to hack into randomly selected blogs and choose random words to insert into them---
Banana dog fig face, banana dog fig face, banana dog
fig face, HOSANNA!!!!
Uh, sorry. That was a hacker, and I can't delete it because it has some firewall thingy that keeps me from doing so. Also, the hackers may insert pictures---


Okay, hackers, that's it! They just inserted four randomly selected pictures. I've written a code so that if they try to hack this blog site again, they will be spammed for twenty years about the Shark Steam Mop. Anyway, since I can't delete the pictures, I'll simply post this blog the way it is. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment