Search This Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

EMP: Electromagnetic Pelosi

DEMOCRATS HAVE PASSED HEALTH CARE REFORM!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOO! Sorry I didn't talk about this in my previous blog, 2001: A Space Idiocy, but I only just realized that I hadn't talked about the triumph of the Democrats!!! Their first one!!!
And, as you may have guessed, the Health Care Reform Bill is the subject of today's TOPIC OF INTEREST. But first, a notice:
Yes, I did two blogs in one day. The split is for the sole reason of not making 2001: A Space Idiocy go on as long as my longest blog ever, Spider-Sham. I NEED to talk about health care.
Okay. Just last week, Obama signed the Health Care Reform Bill, using 22 pens (to give to everyone who helped make the bill possible). The bill says....

SNORE....

Anyway, it seems that I can't talk about what's actually IN the bill without causing my readership to fail dramatically. So, to win my readers back, I present the following picture:
All right! Looook! It's an iPad! I'll tell you some secrets about it
that only I know in an upcoming blog! OOOOOOH!!!
Wow, I now have 957 followers. Phew.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment